Thursday, September 4, 2008

Mobius Neck Cowl

I love, love, *love* this design! The subtlety of the wave texture, the simplicity of design, the boldness of color... I have a crush on this pattern. ;)

I'm selling the pattern to this cowl for $5. It is worked in a worsted weight yarn with a size H hook. Click the image for a larger view. Once the sale is complete, the pattern will be e-mailed in PDF form to the e-mail address you provide me with during the completion of your sale. You will need a PDF reading program in order to view the pattern.

This original design pattern is copyright 2008, Wendy C. Brown. All rights reserved. Reproducing or transmitting this pattern by any means for any purpose other than personal use constitutes a violation of copyright law. Finished product not to be used for resale or profit. Personal or charitable use only.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wendy,
I purchased your pattern and have been trying for the last 2 days to get started on it- am having trouble- the stitches just aren't adding up. If you chain 17, and if I'm reading Row 1 correctly, it seems to me like you need 18 chains to work it right. What am I doing wrong?